Welcome to My Homepage
This is Zhen ZHAO (赵振), currently a research assistant at Shanghai Astronomical Observatory, Chinese Academy of Sciences. I am working on machine-learning based (especially deepNet) algorithms to solve SKA related problems such as pulsar searching/classification and radio interference removal. Besides, I also get involved in the DALiuGE project, which is a novel data-activated and distributed large-scale data processing framework designated for SKA Phase 1. Also, I am a programming enthusiast!
I am passionate for machine learning, signal processing, advanced algorithms and software development. From Spring 2018, I was taking the Master of Science in Computer Science - Online Program at the Georgia Institute of Technology (GaTech), and studying the specialization on machine learning. In 2017, I obtained my Master degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Manitoba (UofM), Canada under the supervision of Prof. Jun Cai. I completed my B.Sc. degree in Telecommunication Engineering from Guilin University of Electronic Technology (GUET), China in 2013. My resume: CV_EN and CV_CN
- Invited paper, IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC) - Fall, 2017
- Graduate Student Travel Award, 2016, @UofM
- International Graduate Student Scholarship (IGSS), 2014 - 2015 @UofM.
- First class scholarship of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation Scholarship, 2013.
- The National Scholarship, 2012, @GUET
- National First Prize in the Mathematical Contest in Modeling, 2012, China
- First Prize in Math Model Competition in Guangxi, 2011, Guangxi
- Third Prize in Equipment Operation Competition, 2011, @GUET.
- Second Prize in Mathematics Contest, 2010, 2011, @GUET.
- Third Prize in program-designing competitions, 2011, @GUET.
- Provincial Third Prize in Electronic Design Competition, 2010, Guangxi.
- First class Scholarship in University, 2010 - 2013, @GUET.
- VLBI observation and pre-evaluation platform development, 2017.
- Weighing management software, Weihui tianranziyuan Ltd, 2017.
- Medical Signal Processing & Features Extraction, Getwell Co. Ltd, 2016-2017.
- Research Assistant (RA), UofM, from Fall 2014 to 2016.
- Sensor Monitoring Android&IOS APP through BLE, UofM, 2016.
- Air War Sensing Game based on Kinect (project), UofM, 2016.
- Chronic Disease Health Monitor Software(XTR3D_SDK), UofM&7Oaks, 2015.
- Chronic Disease Health Monitor Software(Kinect sensor), UofM&7Oaks, 2015.
- Cloud Storage (Hadoop), Guilin TengYuanKeJi Ltd, 2014.
- Aerospace UV Analysis Software, Shanghai Astronomical Observatory, 2014.
- OMNeT++ Simulation for Network Coding, GUET, 2013.
- Z. Zhao, S. Huang, J. Cai, “An analytical framework for IEEE 802.15.6 based wireless body area networks with instantaneous delay constraints and shadowing interruptions,” IEEE Trans. Vehicular Technology, Accepted.
- Z. Zhao, S. Huang, J. Cai, “ (Invited Paper) Energy efficient packet transmission strategies for wireless body area networks with rechargeable sensors,” IEEE VTC 2017-Fall, Toronto, Canada, Sept. 2017.
- Z. Zhao, C. Yi, J. Cai, and H. Cao, “Queueing analysis for medical packet transmission with delay-dependant packet priorities in WBANs”, WCSP’16, Oct. 13-15, 2016.
- H. Cao, J. Cai, A. S. Alfa, Z. Zhao, “Efficient resource allocation scheduling for MIMO-OFDMA-CR downlink systems”, WCSP’16, Oct. 13-15, 2016.
- C. Yi, Z. Zhao, J. Cai, R.L. Faria, “Priority-aware pricing-based capacity sharing scheme for beyond-wireless body area networks”, Computer Networks, vol. 98, pp. 29-43, Apr. 2016.
- X. Chen, J. Wang, Z. Zhao, “基于网络编码和多速率组播的网络性能优化综述”, Journal of Guilin University of Electronic Technology, vol. 2, 2014.
- Communication related
- Simple Circuit Design: Protel 99/DXP, MCU 8051, Arduino, RFduino, Quartus.
- Communication Simulation: iXia, Matlab, Simulink, NS2, OMNeT.
- Programming related
- Web Dev: (front)
- Mobile App: (lang)
- Desktop App:
- Machine learning & Big Data: Python, Tensorflow, Keras, Hadoop.
- Other Skills: Git, NSIS, Axure, OpenCV, OpenMPI
- Web Dev: (front)