Zhen ZHAO (赵振) is a Ph.D. candidate in Electrical and Information Engineering at the University of Sydney (USYD). He is advised by Dr. Luping Zhou and Dr. Wanli Ouyang from USYD and works closely with Dr. Lei Wang from the University of Wollongong and Dr. Yinghuan Shi from the Nanjing University. His current research interests focus on Computer Vision and its application in Medical Image Analysis.
- two paper submitted to ICML 2022, Jan. 2022
- One paper submitted to IJCAI 2022, Jan. 2022
One paper submitted to ICME 2022, Dec. 2021–> no good.
- One paper submitted to CVPR 2022, Nov. 2021 –> accepted, Mar. 2022
- One paper submitted to AAAI 2022, Aug. 2021 –> accepted (Oral), Dec. 2021
One Paper submitted to NeurIPS-2021, May 2021.–> no good
- Registered as a Ph.D. Student after a 2-year break, January 2021.
- Faculty of Engineering Research Scholarship @ USYD, 2020
University of Sydney International Scholarship (USydIS)， 2019
- International Graduate Student Scholarship (IGSS), 2014 - 2015 @ University of Manitoba.
- First class scholarship of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation Scholarship, 2013.
- The National Scholarship, 2012
- National First Prize in the Mathematical Contest in Modeling, China, 2012
- Z. Zhao, S. Huang, J. Cai, “(Invited Paper) Energy efficient packet transmission strategies for wireless body area networks with rechargeable sensors,” IEEE VTC 2017-Fall, Toronto, Canada, Sept. 2017.
- Z. Zhao, S. Huang, J. Cai, “An analytical framework for IEEE 802.15.6 based wireless body area networks with instantaneous delay constraints and shadowing interruptions,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 67, no. 7, pp. 6355-6369, 2018
- Z. Zhao, T. An, B. Lao, “VLBI network simulator: an integrated simulation tool for radio astronomers”, Journal of The Korean Astronomical Society, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 207-216, 2019.