Making chm file
Why make a Complied Help Manual (chm)?
- As a programmer, I always have a lots of files to organize.
- Usually, the prototype designed by Axure includes lots of page, which will make an unprofessional guy feel frustrated.
- The help docs (generated by doxygen) is inconvenient to show and spread.
Loads of such softwares…. I prefer to 2 ways:
- makechm.bat generate chm directly from doxygen outputs
- Easy Chm a light software
A simple instruction related bats
- A green version is avaible at here
- User Guide
- a. 导入。新建 -> 工程目录
- b. 管理文档。sort/delete the imported files, organize the layers, set the properties.
- c. 编译设置： 标题；第一页；主页；chm保存路径。
- d. chm设置: 样式；位置；按钮…
- e. 生产chm