Cpp numerical programming (1)
I learnt C++ in 2010, but usually some of the C++ priorities are rarely used for app developing. I took this course,“C++ AND OBJECT-ORIENTED COMPUTING FOR ENGINEERS”, to strengthen and improve my C++ programming ability.
C++ and object-oriented numeric computing by D. Yang, Spinger-Verlag, 2001. ISBN 0-387-98990-0.
Personally, I prefer to *C++ Primer*.
Main features of C++ (function overloading; operator overloading; templates; exception handling; OOP: inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism)
C++ Resources Network C++ tutorialspoint
- Basic types
- Expressions and statements
- Derived type
- Namespaces and Files
- Operator Overloading
- Class Inheritance
- Exception Handling
- Standard Library on containers and algorithms
How lucky I am: I should give lectures about class inheritance. My lecture slides
I will say: When learning Cpp, keep your mind clear! grammar is shit, focus on the ideas and concepts.
Better Learn more…
- UI Solutions: Win32, MFC, Qt. although these days, cpp is highly used to write device drivers and other softwares that rely on direct manipulation of hardware under realtime constraints, I need to know!
- Multi-thread: it depends on OS.
- Socket programming, C++ web programming.
- design patterns