- Ph.D. in Computer Science, University of Sydney, Australia, 2023 (expected)
- M.S. in Computer Science, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA, 2021
- M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Manitoba, Canada, 2017
- B.S. in Telecommunication Engineering, Guilin University of Electronic Technology, China, 2013
- March 2022 ~ Now: Research Assistant (intern)
- Institute of Deep Learning @ Baidu Research
- Supervisor: Dr. Tianyi Wu
- March 2021 ~ Feb. 2022: Research Assistant (intern)
- National Institute of Healthcare Data Science @ Nanjing University
- Supervisor: Prof. Yinghuan Shi
- Nov. 2019 ~ Mar. 2020: Research Assistant (intern)
- National Engineering Laboratory for Internet medical Systems and Applications @ Zhengzhou
- Supervisor: Dr. Xianying He
- July 2017 ~ Mar. 2019: SKA Software Engineer (full-time)
- Shanghai Astronomical Observatory, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Supervisor: Prof. Tao An
Scholarships and Awards
- Faculty of Engineering Research Scholarship @ USYD, 2020
University of Sydney International Scholarship (USydIS)， 2019
- Invited paper, IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC) - Fall, 2017
- Graduate Student Travel Award, 2016, @UofM
- International Graduate Student Scholarship (IGSS), 2014 - 2015 @UofM.
- First class scholarship of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation Scholarship(中国航天科技集团公司一等奖学金), 2013.
- The National Scholarship(国家奖学金), 2012, @GUET
- National First Prize in the Mathematical Contest in Modeling(高教杯全国大学生数学建模竞赛一等奖), 2012, China
- First Prize in Math Model Competition in Guangxi, 2011, Guangxi
- Third Prize in Equipment Operation Competition, 2011, @GUET.
- Second Prize in Mathematics Contest, 2010, 2011, @GUET.
- Third Prize in program-designing competitions, 2011, @GUET.
- Provincial Third Prize in Electronic Design Competition, 2010, Guangxi.
- First class Scholarship in University, 2010 - 2013, @GUET.